CONTENT RESEARCH SERVICES
Research and planning are the foundations of a successful content strategy. Ed Tech Adda employs a tried-and-true method for identifying popular content themes that will entice your target audience and aid in prospect engagement and lead creation. We produce extensive information that you may use to inform your content marketing decisions.
To name a few, we use the following sources for content research:
* Internal polls and surveys
* For keyword research, use Google Suggest (terms that appear when you start typing a search term), Google Trends, and Google’s Keyword Planner.
* Quora.com, for example, is an online community where people may ask and answer questions.
* Forums and discussion boards on social media
* Small Google Adwords campaigns pinpointed to mine and validate information for content research
* BuzzSumo, a popular site for analysing content
* Search engines such as Bing and Yahoo
* Small Google Adwords campaigns pinpointed to mine and validate information for content research.